Shipping & Handling
- Bill Hicks Jewellery Design offers FREE SHIPPING Australia Wide and GUARANTEED next day delivery within 80% of Australian network for orders placed before 3pm AEST.
- Delivery anywhere in Australia is possible, including capital cities and regional areas.
- At no extra charge your pieces will be sent to you via Platinum Post
- Australia Post Platinum Post service offers:
- Guaranteed next day delivery across 80% of Australia. (Delivery outside the Platinum Post area will usually be received within a couple of days)
- Signature required upon delivery of your item.
- Item is fully insured during transit
- Fully trackable online postal service.
- Please note that the estimated number of days for delivery times listed on this web site are not a guarantee of delivery within the time frames listed. Your order time frame depends upon the current stock availability of the item(s) that you order and the time of day that you place your order.
- For delivery to international countries outside Australia, your order can be sent to you by FedEx express courier service with 5-10 business day delivery depending on your zone.
- Bill Hicks Jewellery Design ships only to: China, Europe, Hong Kong, Japan, New Zealand, United States, United Kingdom.
- FedEx International delivery: $50.00 AUD
- Orders should be received within 7-10 business days.
- For most international orders you will need to select the International FedEx shipping option.
- FedEx provides fast and secure shipping. You will be required to sign for your order upon delivery.
- FedEx also offers internet shipment tracking. Your FedEx tracking number will be e-mailed to you when your parcel has been despatched, allowing you to track your whilst it is in transit.
- FedEx Express Delivery Times: FedEx delivery times are generally 4 business days for the actual delivery from the time of dispatch (see the Shipping Information section below for order time frame information).
Customs & Taxes
- This information is only relevant for deliveries made outside Australia, except orders sent to the United States.
- Please note that for all international orders (orders delivered outside Australia), except orders sent to the United States , you may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied by the recipient country's government once the product reaches your country.
- There should be no customs duties for products imported to the United States due to the Australian/US Free Trade Agreement (FTA) that came into effect on January 1, 2005.
- For all international orders except for the United States, all additional charges for customs clearance, import duties and taxes are payable by you. Such charges are not included in the delivery fee or purchase price of Bill Hicks Jewellery Design products. We have no control over those charges and cannot determine what they may be. We are not authorised by international governments to charge import duties on their behalf.
- Customs duties are not always applied. Each country has its own rules for determining whether customs duties will apply. Some countries only charge customs duties if the parcel has a value over a certain amount.
- Based on your country's customs rules, it is possible that your parcel will fall below that threshold level.
- For further information about import duties/taxes, please see your local custom taxes resource.
All goods shipped are insured against loss and damage whilst they are in transit. Once you are advised by e-mail that your order has been shipped, we guarantee delivery of all items except in cases where the address supplied is incorrect, illegible, incomplete or if the recipient is away or has moved, in which case you will be liable for payment of the purchase price and shipping of the order irrespective of whether the order arrives on time or not at all.
If you are not available to sign for the parcel i.e. you select courier delivery option and you are not present when the first delivery attempt is made the following will occur:
Australia Post eParcel and eParcel Express will leave a note for you and return the parcel to your local post office for you to collect.
FedEx couriers will either make a second delivery attempt on a later date or leave a note asking you to contact FedEx to arrange another delivery date.
Courier parcels have internet tracking numbers which allow you to track the parcels in transit using the internet. Once you have received the e-mail with your courier internet tracking number, you are also able to telephone the courier company directly to check on the estimated delivery date.
If you have any questions about the appropriate delivery address please contact us to discuss appropriate arrangements.
Please note : The above delivery times are for delivery only. This means that the above delivery time frames are the approximate time frames from when your order is dispatched from our store to when you receive it. We do not guarantee that an order will be received by you within the above times frames from the moment you place an order.